Vino fails test!!!!

Pantani

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vinokourov positive for transfusion, Astana quits Tour<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

The Tour de France was rocked by news that Astana's battered team leader, Alexandre Vinokourov, tested positive for a homologous blood transfusion after Saturday's time trial in Albi. L'Equipe reported on Tuesday afternoon that the Kazakh's blood had shown evidence of a transfusion from another person with a compatible blood type in an analysis done in the Ch?tenay-Malabry laboratory.

OK... so everybody is dirty in my opinion now, guess we just have to decide what juice or doping method we find acceptable...

Now who's gonna chase the chicken up the mountain? Coming from Kazakstan he'll probably get stoned or beheaded..shame.

TDF he is not great success! Cheating is the one for girls!!

20070724_112709_borat_thumbs_up.jpg
Mud Dee2007-07-24 11:28:28

Any truth to this rumour? Cry

Do you think there are ANY clean riders at the tour...NOT

Things will never change unfortunately, the riders know that the reward is bigger than the risk. Only a few get caught but most get away.

Rasmussen also got something coming his way I believe. 

The tour will never see another clean winner ever, not to say that anyone in the last 20 years was clean either.
Chunky2007-07-24 11:32:03

I kinda knew it to be honest. i mean after that many stitches and then such an up and down tour with astounding wins and days of humiliation.

wat a moron is all im gonna say. i hope kloden finds a better team cause he's a far better rider.

Vino is smoking!  Wonder what drugs he's on....

One has to wonder with that miracle recovery in the last week.

And

what drug is Robbie Hunter on? "One has to wonder" how he managed to

finish regularly in the top 5 this year when last year he couldn't even

place in the top 30?

So if someone achieves something that is

above mediocre then they automatically are on drugs? C'mon have some

faith!!! There is more than a slight probability that they are doing it

without PED's.[/Quote]

Apologies to Willehond! Well now my faith is about as solid as .... I give up!

Windbreaker2007-07-24 11:54:28

Caramba' date=' where did you come from Chunky? Been in hibernation? [/quote']

Been here all the time... just havent been commenting that much.

People in cycling dont like to hear the truth, THEY ALL DOPE, EVERY ONE OF THEM.

I know some of these guys personaly, you would be horrified at some of stories. But trying to explain why they do it to a non competitive cyclist is very difficult. If they dope and they get away with it, they are heroes, if they get caught, they unpopular but very rich. Its a win win situation either way for them.

The UCI and WADA need to find a new way to curb doping. The only way I see it is financially. Make them pay some sort of a guarantee befor ethey race. Signing a document to pay after they get caught is a waste. Sinkewitz will tell them to get F****** if they ask him for a years salary. His career is over and he knows it, you wont see him again. But guaranteed he never has to work again.

Any truth to this rumour? Cry

Do you think there are ANY clean riders at the tour...NOT

Chunky, you include RH in this statement?