cyclists beware,Kromdraai

chucky

As you  are aware we have had issues with the cradle residents in the past,but due to some hard work from certain people we now have a good working relationship in trying to sort out there and our problums,a special mention to Garth Mes a cradle residents who has been driven the initiative,please read the attached letter from Garth.

< =text/>body,html { overflow-y: hidden; overflow-x: hidden;}

Hi <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Not sure if you have all heard, but there has been a problem with an illegal land invasion in Kromdraai. Short story is the residents went to court and stopped the invasion (cost a lot of money) and the red ants moved in on Friday morning and then again yesterday and removed shacks.

The squatters did not take this lying down and started stoning cars , burning tires, blocking the road with stones and destroyed the circle and also dug up parts of the road.

Police were called in and there were some serious standoffs.

I have just been to the kromdraai store and came across two cyclists and stopped to tell them that it was not a good idea to ride through here at the moment. They told me that they had been stopped by some squatters and that the message was that they cannot ride in the cycle lane as this was for them to walk and that the cyclists must pay them to go through the area. The cyclists said they had no money and were allowed to go.

Maybe someone should send the message out on the hub or where ever, that if cyclists are going to ride through here, they must ride with extreme caution.

Regards

Gart082 322 3521

www.paperless.co.za

www.scanner.co.za

who the hell do those @ssholes think they are.

Its like a different form of tax!

They should try paying some bloody tax for a change and actually contributing to society in some way, other than just leeching off everyone else!

who the hell do those @ssholes think they are.

Its like a different form of tax!

They should try paying some bloody tax for a change and actually contributing to society in some way' date=' other than just leeching off everyone else![/quote']

ClapBig%20smile

Don't you just love the irony!!  Squatters charging people to use a public road! 

Thanks for heads upErmm

The sad thing is they are gradually decreasing the areas that we can enjoy our riding in, till eventually it will only be in enclosed ,electric fenced parks!

Just shows you the East Rand is still theeeeeeeeeeeeeee area to ride, please contact me for tours!!!!

Guest Big H

Is this not just opposite Cradletrout Ken's place???????