I wish i was a kid again.

gummibear

I went to a shop close to me this afternoon and there was this Trek getting built.Turns out the rider is 15 years old and he is getting it for his 16th birthday.I wish i would get pressies like this.

I got a surfboard for my 16th.

Ps this bike really looks awsome when you see it.

20100519_100009_19052010022a-80.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get that at 16 - without paying for it yourself - what do you have to aspire to in 10 or 20 years time! 

More money than sense in my opinion on the parents part (sorry if you're the parent)! (And those aren't junior gears fitted to it so the recipient can't race it)

so wat is he getting for his 18th and 21st????????

There are Kids here driving Porsches and Maserati's to my sons school....and a few GSXR 1000 to.

wow,  I got a Gamma 50cc for my 16th that I worked at Spur, carrying plates to pay half back for, hahaha

oh how times have changed

wow' date='  I got a Gamma 50cc for my 16th that I worked at Spur, carrying plates to pay half back for, hahaha

[/quote']

I bought my MBX when i was 16 with money i made working at Beachbreak in PE and then bought a Bridgestone Mtb.

wow' date='  I got a Gamma 50cc for my 16th that I worked at Spur, carrying plates to pay half back for, hahaha

[/quote']

I bought my MBX when i was 16 with money i made working at Beachbreak in PE and then bought a Bridgestone Mtb.

MBX!! no way

I think my bike cost me R3000 back then......my mtb shoes cost that now.......If my dad were still around he would give me a proper ear-warmer!

I got a toilettries bagSmile

And last year I bought my first roadbike, cervelo, with my own money made from working and it felt great.

wow, I dont even remember what I got for my 16th...and I'm 19 now...thats how unimpressive it must have been smiley36.gif Not complaining tho!

I better run and hide.......Embarrassed

Although I can atleast say I have paid back most my dues....and have given alot back through my efforts....

wow...from a junior perspective...thats pretty damn overboardDisapprove

this kind of thing happens when people have more money than sense.....

his 18th prezzies gonna have to be like a solid gold bike Confused

and just think how much that kids going to grow in the next few years.....gonna need a new frame asap haha 

I got a surfboard for my 16th.

Dude a surfboard is an awesome gift.  Much better than some pharmstrong bike.