Wasn't Owen Hannie also caught for doping?

Let's Ride

Man, I miss Chunky on here. We need his input now more than ever.

No we do not need him, you are just imagining things.

Edited by eccentric1

Point is, he should not have doped. He (knowingly) had an unfair advantage over persons not doping. Cheat. If caught out, ban person for life.

and so the hub crusade/inquisition continues. dare be at fault, and "they"*1 will hold it against you forever and ever for they are without fault, blemish or transgression

*1 some hubbers (yeah, wear the shoe if it fits you!)

I do not condone doping in anyway. AFAIK , Rules say you get caught first time a ban 6-24 months depending on offence, caught a second time you get life.His team dropped him immediately and he has not ridden pro again.

If you can get hold of a copy of Tyler Hamiltons book "The Secret Race" do so .. its really informative .. it'll give you answers to the following:

No, everyone doesn't get the same advantages from doping .. it affects everyone differently;

Lie detector tests probably wouldn't work .. a person like LA will almost certainly pass one;

With the right advice its very easy to avoid being caught ... etc

Man, I miss Chunky on here. We need his input now more than ever.

Hehe JA

Bbetween the Colonel and Chunky two hubbers who can tell you exactly where they / you stand on things in such a way that you enjoy the story.

It seems obvious to say it but your post is empty and meaningless. WhoTF is this 'they' that you so confidently refer to?

The Stormers rugby team ? Wtf are we talking about ??

What did Owen win? What advantage? Some guys are just plain crap even on juice. David George is a case in point. At least US Postal thought he was crap while being juiced to the max. Isn't that why they sent him packing?

Edited by Pariah