Contador next for the chop!

Irishj9

Wasnt it only yesterday when Phil and Paul were comparing his lovely pedalling style to that other great doper .....LA?

Can disqualification be far behind?

The curse of the Yellow Jersey strikes again!

HAHAHA and I thought the TDF would be boring this year!!!

Irishj92007-07-25 17:42:05

Contador is next in the GC, but that doesn't mean he must be doping.

I mean how can a guy be dirty when his previous teams were ONCE, Liberty Seguros and Astana!?  Well, OK, maybe not such a great record after all....

All those teams have been drug tainted and you could get worried if you saw it.  Only thing is they are all akshilly the same team!  At least he must be clean now that he is on Lance's team.

lance's team clean, you have got to be sh*tting me!! Makes for interesting reading when one see how many of the ex-memebers of the US-Postal squad have been bust for doping.

lance's team clean' date=' you have got to be sh*tting me!! Makes for interesting reading when one see how many of the ex-memebers of the US-Postal squad have been bust for doping.[/quote']

I think Willehond meant the "Lance's team clean" in a sarcastic way. I'm not sure Discovery is clean with their performance yesterday. 3 disco riders in the top 10?! I want Contador to be clean, because he is an exciting rider to watch, and I would like to see him in future TdFs.

The tour sucks, its not exciting its a load of sh*t!!! Its like watching Die Hard and really believing its a documentary!!!

Contador is next in the GC' date=' but that doesn't mean he must be doping.

I mean how can a guy be dirty when his previous teams were ONCE, Liberty Seguros and Astana!?  Well, OK, maybe not such a great record after all....

All those teams have been drug tainted and you could get worried if you saw it.  Only thing is they are all akshilly the same team!  At least he must be clean now that he is on Lance's team.
[/quote']

Havent we learnt anything...

They all doping, every singlke one of them.
Chunky2007-07-26 00:57:17

Thanks Chunky, another pearl of wisdom,

We have had two positive tests this tour (or three if you choose to take Rasmussen as a "positive), not great but not an indication that everone is a dirty cheat

Thanks Chunky' date=' another pearl of wisdom,

We have had two positive tests this tour (or three if you choose to take Rasmussen as a "positive), not great but not an indication that everone is a dirty cheat
[/quote']

he's projecting

You have to be real stupid to believe that those riders are clean, there is NO WAY that you're body can recover like that to allow racing at those speeds day after day after day...... lets face it they all dope, some just more than others

Contador must apply for french citizenship in a hurry if he wants to winLOL

LA is the only clean rider and he showed it by beating all the dopers 7 times in a row

As was mentioned, a few ex-US Postal (Hamilton, Herras, Landis) guys have been caught. Did they ride clean when they were on Postal and then start using drugs after that ? The answer is almost certainly no.

So clearly US Postal are just good at dodging the tests.   

And what chance of Lance's team mates taking drugs and he's in a bubble and has no clue of what's going on and only rides on Powerbars ?