Hijacker killed

Mr. G

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Attached at a crime scene taken by the victims of an attempted hijacking in Benoni. While returning home, the husband and wife were blocked in in their driveway by a white Audi with three armed black males. Luckily, their son was home at the time and in an effort to protect his parents, he opened up with his personal firearm on the three robbers, emptying his entire mag - 17 rounds (It's a pity he didn't have any more mags on him...)<?: PREFIX = O />

He hit one of them square in the head - dead, the second one he injured critically, and it seems the driver was only slightly wounded and managed to drive off with his buddies. They recovered the Audi in a parking garage of a shopping centre not far away. From the photos it becomes quite apparent what damage the shooter inflicted on the robbers - one poor armed robber lies dead in the Audi, ag shame!

According to police, the shooter single-handedly took out one of the armed-robbery gangs that had been terrorising the neighbourhood for cars four weeks prior to the incident.

And according to the family, they have only praise for all the police officers that were involved in this incident. They say the police acted highly professionally and went out of their way to assist the distressed family. This is clearly a prime example that many police officers in this country are still willing to do their jobs and to go that extra mile to help those in need!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This e-mail is subject to the Telkom SA electronic communication legal notice, available at :
http://www.telkom.co.za/TelkomEMailLegalNotice.PDF
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lekker, next time some target practice, he could killed all three with three shots.

But now they know there's a gun in the house.

And somebody that is not scared to use it !

Very very very well done. See SAPS, and the ANC, thats how you deal with criminals. But, the govermunt will now probably say this guy is a danger to society, and he used his gun in an irresponsible manner, and throw the gun law at him.

But' date=' the govermunt will now probably say this guy is a danger to society, and he used his gun in an irresponsible manner, and throw the gun law at him.[/quote']

yip, proberbly say that his life was not in danger so he did not have the right to protect it.

NICE!!!! Thats what I'm trying to say, if their son was not armed the parents could be the dead ones now. Its time that people stop turning in their guns and just learn how to use them! koukie2010-05-21 05:28:30

check the beer can in the car.. this is the problem, these swines get high and drunk, and then hijack.... they will just pull the trigger... well done to this guy, just hope he isnt too phsycologically damaged after kill them..

I reported the thread' date=' in case it gets pulled and anyone wondered why.

[/quote']

Ja jou poepol

Hoop hulle het staaaadig gevrek