Racetec....

nikki

It's been more than 24 hrs since the Bela Bela bike race and still no results, Flip man, we can send people to the moon and back in less time than it takes racetec to post the results. I just dont get how hard this can be?

Guest Frail4Life

Yah...really sucks. I think PPA should get another Timing contractor.

Do you really THINK PPA want to change?

They will say it will cost too much to change time CHIPS.

They will say the cost of PPA membership must go up.

They will say the Race entry fees must go up.

Do you Really think PPA care what we the members / public want?

David

I am willing to make that change.

Guest Agteros

Times are normally up on Monday morning...

Usually when we do a race on the Sunday the results are up from Sunday afternoon just after 5PM...or Monday morning. This race was on Saturday....I'm disappointed

fair enough bt the race was on a saterday and not on a sunday race tec is sh*t it gives me the wrong times and i dont no hw i should sort it out ...riding with my friend we started the same time same averages bt mine is like 27 wen it was 34 hw does that work and going over the finish line toghter wow it reali pisses me off!

Count your blessings guys, at least you will get a result, even if its a bit late. I broke a spoke after 75km's and had to stand on the side of the road like a do0$ for an hour. Anyway, looks like they fixed the problem and site is back up but the results are still not there yet. Shouldnt be too long now

dougaroony2010-05-23 12:03:55

Guest Agteros

fair enough bt the race was on a saterday and not on a sunday race tec is sh*t it gives me the wrong times and i dont no hw i should sort it out ...riding with my friend we started the same time same averages bt mine is like 27 wen it was 34 hw does that work and going over the finish line toghter wow it reali pisses me off!

A few points to resolving your pains: Full sentences. Complete words. Correct spelling. Punctuation. No obscenities. Politeness. Contact Racetec. Their email address and telephone number is available. On their website!

Average speeds can differ for two riders covering the same distance in exactly the same total elapsed time. This is true especially with cycling computers where time spent at stand still are generally not factored into the equation where average speed then equates to distance divided by riding time.

Business processes are business processes, and things happening on a Sunday night / Monday morning will not miraculously start to happen earlier.

Nothing will change between rolling over the timing mats, and the results being published on the internet! So just relax, recover from the race and keep the blood pressure down. The results will be taken into account for seeding purposes the earliest in four weeks time!

Yip Racetec is up and running, just got myself and my friends results, was spot-on.............very chuffed with the time my friend rode,he is 65 and said it will be his last over 60-70 km race as he just don't enjoy the distance anymore,so I rode it with him for the second year, but it look like it was the last time as he said he is in for the 63 km next year. 02H57 is not bad for a 65 year old(young) timer...........I think ?

Well done Brummer !! ( he cursed me for at least 80 km's of the way for talking him into another 95 km BelaBela LOLLOL)

What are you moaning about...I am still waiting for my licence that I paid a whole 70 Seff Efrican Rondts for....Ouch