MTB ?rs rulz!

Grondpad

Yesterday I was just once again reminded how great bunch the mtb'rs are.

My buddy and I went cycling on the 'plotte' (small holdings) in PTA east. It was our first time there and even though I mapped a route on mudmaps, we still got lost. At some stage after a lung bursting climb, we ran into 2 mtb'rs and asked for directions. I think they saw the desperation in our eyes, and they rode back on the trail that they came from (uphill) to take us to the right spot and give us directions from there.

Then after following there direction we got lost again! Not there fault, I just really suck with directions. Then we ran into another two mtb'rs. We overtook them and kept on our way. After a long climb we stopped and took a little breather where they caught up with us. We then asked for some more directions and then one dude left his buddy (he was struggling a bit up the hill) and rode with us up this hectic hill for about 3km just to get us to the correct turn of. AWSOME! Then we eventually got to Lynwood road.

1. To the first peeps. I don?t know your names. I just now that the one oke had Assos gear on and rode a black mongoose. Thank you sir! The path you showed us was awesome. I will definitely ride it again. Nice and technical! Brilliant!
2. To the second mtb'r. I don?t know your name either. He has a German accent and rode with a bike that had an carrier fitted at the back. The way he helped us was amazing. Your help is a great indication of the respect and help that fellow humans should show each other
3. Does anyone have maps of that bloody area?LOL

Sounds like you had a great mtb weekend Thumbs%20Up

Jip, I did! Yesterday was the plotte and Saturday a trip from the east to Groenies and back. What more can one ask for?

Jip' date=' I did! Yesterday was the plotte and Saturday a trip from the east to Groenies and back. What more can one ask for?
[/quote']

Maps?