Andrew Mclean on Twitter

splat

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I Rekin there's a shop or individual here on the hub getting the bikes stolen, stripping and rebuilding the various frames and components and selling them on...think about it...I could strip and rebuild 4-5 bikes a day and sell the stuff on the hub - who's going to question me as to where I'm getting the stuff?

Who knows the serial no. on their frame? I don't, so I could sell you your own bike back to you with XT components instead of XTR....

Me thinks it's a bike-shop buying the stolen bikes and reselling it.....

Of course it is......or as someone else said broken up and/or rebuilt and sold on the hub or some other forum or Gumtree or even Junkmail and Ride Mag

I have been offered second hand equipment when buying new in a most reputable bike shop.Just refused.

What happened to the mechanic in CT who was doing the same thing.Never heard the outcome

I know my serial number as it is required by my insurance

Yeah, I might not know it out of my head but I have it written down fro insurance purposes. Not taking a chance of them not paying because they do not have the number. I even got a photo of every part of my bike because I do not have slips for everything.

Hey' date=' Hansie used that one already......no wait sorry that was the devil smiley15.gif [/quote']

By the devil he was probably referring to Landis! LOL

I Rekin there's a shop or individual here on the hub getting the bikes stolen' date=' stripping and rebuilding the various frames and components and selling them on...think about it...I could strip and rebuild 4-5 bikes a day and sell the stuff on the hub - who's going to question me as to where I'm getting the stuff?

Who knows the serial no. on their frame? I don't, so I could sell you your own bike back to you with XT components instead of XTR....
[/quote']

OHHHHH!!! you could, could you..............4-5 bikes a day hey!!

well tell me....where were you on the 20 of Feb at around 10am??Wink

I Rekin there's a shop or individual here on the hub getting the bikes stolen' date=' stripping and rebuilding the various frames and components and selling them on...think about it...I could strip and rebuild 4-5 bikes a day and sell the stuff on the hub -?who's going to question me as to where I'm getting the stuff?

?

[/quote']

?

?

he was stripping...

I Rekin there's a shop or individual here on the hub getting the bikes stolen' date=' stripping and rebuilding the various frames and components and selling them on...think about it...I could strip and rebuild 4-5 bikes a day and sell the stuff on the hub - who's going to question me as to where I'm getting the stuff?

[/quote']

he was stripping...

Ya at teazehers! Haha... but in all seriousness it takes me 30min to strip a bike down...

Maybe at SC tonight or maybe this is a new way of promoting his "follow me on twitter"

Andrew on one of his missions to destroy another succesful club/team as it is hindering his sponsorhip deals, so he has to divert attention from himself.