Contador next? - dont be surprised

tubed

Although I have no doubt that Bruyneel and LA will have got this covered, like they did with Basso (remember him?). Check out the quotes from cycling4all.com.

24.07 - C
(Again) question marks behind the "cleaning operation" of the UCI of a.o. Alberto Contador Velasco (= team Bruyneel) in the Fuentes case (Sueddeutsche Zeitung). The article is referring to document no. 31 of the Guardia Civil OP investigation. (see file - page 32); with the text: <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

En el documento 31 se localizan unas anotaciones con el t?tulo "INDIVIDUALIZACI?N" en el que se identifican a distintos corredores del equipo LIBERTY por sus iniciales: RH (Roberto HERAS), MS (Marcos SERRANO), JB (Joseba BELOKI), IG (Igor GONZ?LEZ), AV (?ngel VICIOSO), JJ (Jorg JAKSCHE), AD (Allan DAVIS), L. (sin identificar), AC (Alberto CONTADOR)

translation:

In document 31 some annotations are located with the title "INDIVIDUALIZATION" in which are identified different riders of team LIBERTY by their initials: RH (Roberto HERAS), MS (Marcos SERRANO), JB (Joseba BELOKI), IG (Igor GONZ?LEZ), AV (?ngel VICIOSO), JJ (Jorg JAKSCHE), AD (Allan DAVIS), L. (unidentified), AC (Alberto CONTADOR).

This document could well be a <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Liberty medication plan for 2005. Next to the initials AC appears a handwritten note:

Nada o igual a J.J." = Nothing or like J.J. J?rg Jaksche of course has recently admitted to be J.J.

Initially the name of Alberto Contador was on the "Black List" of Operacion Puerto, but was disappeared from that list after last years Tour (Bruyneel -
HLN)

The newspaper is claiming that a deal was made between the investigators and some riders involved. Contador should have been acted as a witness, demanding in return his deletion from the Fuentes list. And this should explain how in Spain Contador quickly disappeared from the agenda, similarly to the shelved case of Valverde (according to SZ).

Read the entire article:

Contador was kept out of the 2006 Tour de France due to connections with the Operacion Puerto doping case. However, he and four other members of his team at the time, Liberty Seguros, were cleared of all charges on July 26, 2006.

by this I don't mean ...