Something light.... how to cr@p in your wetsuit!!!

Hendrik Petoors

With all the doom and gloom around us this might bright up your day!!!!!! unless it can be proven that the Great White has doped!!!!!! Tee heeee...... moderators please move to chitter chatter natter into obscurity if you really want to !!!!!!!!!

20070726_082613_wetsuit.jpg

I've been almostb as close to a haai - but it was just a little one.

(I didn't crap myself but I did stop blinking for a few hours)

Jeepers just think how scared a whole tank of sjarqies feel when 15 Blue Bulls enters their fishtank!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF??????

ha ha ha. My uncle lives in Uvongo. They were one day at St. Michaels beach. And one of the rugby teams were there relaxing and swimming. And a shark warning was issued. He said he's never seen rugby players swim so fast in his life!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Thanks for the pic - I'll think of it when swimming 300m from shore during Ironman EISH

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to know where the pic is from, I am sure I have seen it before without the divers in front on webshots, but I had no luck finding it.

Can you let me know, cause the guys here at my work dont believe its NOT REAL

Linda

Eish, ek sal hom gooi die shark met die strint.  Dit sal ewe skielik ORALS om my wees!

Jeepers just think how scared a whole tank of sjarqies feel when 15 Blue Bulls enters their fishtank!!!!!!!!!!!

Uhmm.... het Oom daai laaste game in die "fishtank" gekyk toe daai Bullejties gaan kuier het? Tongue
RodTi2007-08-15 02:39:04