Bitch & Moan Section

Guest Agteros

Guest Agteros

Could we not please start another section where people can came and bitch and moan to their hearts content?

Rant & Rave (cycling section) & Chit Chat (off topic / non cycling) has been overrun by people complaining about everything in life, mostly because they have failed to take responsibility for their own actions.

Giving these people their own section where they can be negative all day long will be a win-win situation for all, as they will not be 'taken' out by those of us who want surround us with more positive people and comments.

Please?

I agree, 

and if space allows, could we also start a "I have no sense of homour and take life to serious" section so those of us who dont mind smiling once a year can read posts with out having to filter through pages of name calling and arguing?
mark ellis2010-05-25 00:17:30

Maak asseblief 'n "k_k en kerm" seksie ook dan kan ons dit in Afrikaans ook doen Wink

Isn't this a bitch and moan about bitching and moaning?Wacko

canfan2010-05-25 01:15:30

Guest coenie

Isn't this a bitch and moan about bitching and moaning?Wacko

LOLLOL

LOL

Guest Agteros

It's like being sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Then you either roll over and die, or go to the doctor - ie do something about it, not go online and complain about your situation.

This thread is in the comments (suggestions) section, meaning I've asked admin to please assist

Agteros2010-05-25 01:37:37

Then you either roll over and die' date=' or go to the doctor - ie do something about it, not go online and complain about your situation.

This thread is in the comments (suggestions) section, meaning I've asked admin to please assist
[/quote']

Agteros, I think we all agree with you on this. It gets a bit much when everybody moans about everything and their dog on this forum. We are just having some fun in the meantime.

Guest Agteros

Then you either roll over and die' date=' or go to the doctor - ie do something about it, not go online and complain about your situation.

[/quote']

Agteros, I think we all agree with you on this. It gets a bit much when everybody moans about everything and their dog on this forum. We are just having some fun in the meantime.

I appreciate that you guys are playing the role of the typical moaners, but playing the same do I not have to defend my post/thread?

Hopefully this thread will get the message through to the thick skulled and thin skinned hoards out there to live a bit? smiley2.gif

It gets a bit much when everybody moans about everything and their dog on this forum.

In the case of the Landmines thread, someone else's dog Smile

[/quote']

Isn't that what cyclings all about.....having funStar

It gets a bit much when everybody moans about everything and their dog on this forum.

In the case of the Landmines thread' date=' someone else's dog Smile

[/quote']

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Guest Agteros

In the case of the Landmines thread' date=' someone else's dog Smile

[/quote']

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

It has not been confirmed as canine! smiley2.gif smiley36.gif

Might have been 'somebody else' most probably part of that 'them/they' group