This World Cup is gonna rock with $2.8m

Tankman

Thats it, I am handing in my resignation permanently!

FIFA will now be funding my lifelong dream of doing nothing but sleeping late, riding my bike, buying bling and bling bikes.

$2.8 million dollars is around R22million Rand! Sweeeet! 

Oh yea and before they even asked, I already sent them my bank account number, pin number for my credit card, a copy of my id, thumbprint, lock of hair and a urine sample.

I thought I would share the letter from FIFA with

you, since I am one out of only 3 people receiving it....

20100526_010101_capture3.jpg

Cheers guys, Im going shopping .....  Tongue

Tankman2010-05-26 01:01:16

and I assume you didn't even buy a ticket...

sad, heard on the radio yesterday, a guy got taken for R40k, by someone telling him to deposit money into his account because he'd won the UK lottery...Confused

I did buy tickets but used a different email address!

the email was even sent from info@fifa.com (dont know how they do that?)

but the return address is clearly not fifa: intlclaim2010@live.co.uk

The graphics in the document isnt very convincing either, looks like a 3 year old could have done a better job!

What does Proudly South African have to do with Fifa anyway?

CONGRATS man, well done!!

Enjoy the spending....

@cervelo - please tell me you know this guy who lost the 40k?  Man it will be fun taking a digg at him!!!

When i was in SA i regulary received emails telling me i had won the Euro Lotto but now that i  play i don't get any.

CONGRATS man' date=' well done!!

Enjoy the spending....

@cervelo - please tell me you know this guy who lost the 40k?  Man it will be fun taking a digg at him!!!
[/quote']

no, I don't , happened to come across this talk about scams on RSG. Think it was a rather elderley person. Sad, because people like them are usually targeted.

Sure Snoek....

Ill be out of the country for a while, holiday, visiting the Pinarello factory and so forth. 

It will therefore be easier if I just deposit R200 000 into your bank account.

Please send me your Credit Card number, pin number and copy of your id for the transfer.

I am extending this offer to only 4 more people, so be quick Im leaving friday! PM me!

Snoek and Woofie, I did the EFT a couple of minutes ago but I made a clumsy mistake, instead of transferring R200 000 I transferred R2 000 000, my fingers is a bit slippery this morning.

could you please Immediately transfer R1 800 000 back into my account and do so within 24 hours otherwise I would have to send someone round to "take care" of this situation Wink

Snoek and Woofie' date=' I did the EFT a couple of minutes ago but I made a clumsy mistake, instead of transferring R200 000 I transferred R2 000 000, my fingers is a bit slippery this morning.could you please Immediately transfer R1 800 000 back into my account and do so within 24 hours otherwise I would have to send someone round to "take care" of this situation?Wink?

[/quote']

Sure man.

Just send me all your bank details and I will set up the debit order, I mean transfer. smiley9.gif

And now you are probably going to say that you are not excepting my R200 notes either.....