Soccer WC 2010

gummibear

My 2 boys are ready to help bafana bafana outBig%20smile

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs511.ash1/30184_392940689747_675649747_4138849_5847611_n.jpg

well, they might just do a better job than our overpaid 'stars'... Wondering at the same time when they're gonna strike again. Oh, they get R1m for every goal scored. Don't think they're gonna get much. I'll take a million for every goal scored against them...

Your boys look great. Clap for the gees!! I've got SA flags on my car, would like to see more people doing so.

Great pic of mini-Gummis

Guy on the right looks like he?s taking instructions, guy on the left is too young to care.

Nice one

Lovely boyz..treasure them. I bought my bonnet flags yesterday (2). But still looking for England though.

Your boys look great. Clap for the gees!! I've got SA flags on my car' date=' would like to see more people doing so.[/quote']

I see so many idiots daily with the flag upside down!

Hope you are not one of them! Wink

well' date=' they might just do a better job than our overpaid 'stars'... Wondering at the same time when they're gonna strike again. Oh, they get R1m for every goal scored. Don't think they're gonna get much. I'll take a million for every goal scored against them...[/quote']

Overpaid or over weight Stars??? LOLLOLLOL

Go Bafana!  Nice one gummibear. 

I tried to find kids' sized Bafana shirts here in Holland, but can't find them anywhere.  My son seriously wants one!

BTW, I went cycling near Houffalize on Sunday and got a welcome sms from Luxembourg.  Didn't know I was that close to be hones!

Enjoy the World Cup.  The buzz is picking up (.i.e. Orange vuvuzelas are taking over here!)

...and stop being so negative you whities.  I saw a report on tv here yesterday from the Bulls and Stormers camps and how the supporters there were telling the reporters they were supporting England/Brazil/Spain.  WTF?!  Have just a little bit of self respect!  At least PRETEND to the outside world that you have a speck of nationalistic (small-n) pride!