TRUE STORY

mtbking01

I just got back from my local cash crusaders and they told me that from the end of the month they will be selling silverback as they made a deal with the rep.Cash crusaders nation wide will be keeping Silverback as per there contract with Joggie...Question

They will also start doing trade ins on the

Why buy from a shop If I can buy from cash crusaders

Cheaper prices.

Do you work for Cash crusaders?

With the bike market like it is and the High prices they charge for crap they will never sell a bike.

Who will service/build them?

and while you are there you can take a loan out against your salary to pay for the bike.

Very hard to believe..

What would that do for Silverback's image?

Not much I suppose. 

That can't be their target market?

Generally the brands they carry are low end poor quality, its the last place I would go buy a bike from.

kosmonooit2010-05-27 07:32:46

Since thats he's no1 post we have to assume he is either working for Cash Crusaders, or talking utter shait.

But we all know cash crusaders sells bottom of the line crap, so if they made a deal with Silverback it will probably be really old stock or silverback re-creational bikes and maybe up too Dakota.

Just doesnt sound right

En ja Mampara, why not do that as well. Who the *(&% will take loan against your own salary? someone should stop this

A good bike still remains a good bike regardless of where its sold, but i just feel sorry for anyone that would want to have their bikes serviced/custome tailored/upgraded etc and Silverback would loose a lot of prospective clients due to the stigma of Cash Crusaders and lack of service.

they will be doing their image a lot of harm no doubt about that.

Clearly this is a smear campaign. I've just spoken to the guys at Silverback and they laughed off the absurdity of the rumour. Silverback is the ONLY bicycle company that sells exclusively to independent bicycle dealers.Smile!

They emphasized their commitment to only supplying and supporting independent bicycle dealers. Silverback wouldn't dream of selling bikes via any mass store, sports outlet, let alone Cash Crusaders! 

Hi all, we just got the news that we will be supplying cash Crasaders by the end of this month..... This is NOT true as we do not even stock Sportsmans ! We are loyal to our 150 IBD dealers and that is the way it will stay. We will also not get involved with Internet Shops. Hope you guys can get some rest now that you know this is NOT true!  Thanks Joggie

Thank Gawd i will now be going home to go snuggle up with my brand new Silverback :)