What is happening to the Hub?

gummibear

There are so many scammers targeting the Hub at the moment.

Every second post is someone who's first post is a R20k bike....they don't even say hi first...

And now this twat trying to sell reptiles    https://www.bikehub.co.za/forum_posts.asp?TID=86128

For f$%k sakes what is happening on the Hub.I can see why so many folk are moving to that other nation.Cry 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some other twat is selling monkeys that ride bikes!!, I'ts like the junkmail .. or pet weekly

There are so many scammers targeting the Hub at the moment.

Every second post is someone who's first post is a R20k bike....they don't even say hi first...

And now this twat trying to sell reptiles    https://www.bikehub.co.za/forum_posts.asp?TID=86128

?

For f$%k sakes what is happening on the Hub.I can see why so many folk are moving to that other nation.Cry?

Its monkeys.....

But yes I catch your drift.....

This also looks a bit dodgy

https://www.bikehub.co.za/forum_posts.asp?TID=86126

The Hub is losing it's touch and is becomming nothing more than a classifieds for bikes and the likes...

My visits to The Hub has diminished exponentially.......

The Hub is losing it's touch and is becomming nothing more than a classifieds for bikes and the likes...
My visits to The Hub has diminished exponentially.......

snah2 ... I have to agree with you; I only get onto thehub and viewing the classified section; reason is there are a certain element on this hub that believe thehub belongs to them and ONLY their viewpoint count, so why argue with those type of mentality ..... i just stay clear of the topics where those people are involved in!!!

Hello dear peoples! My name she is Linkidkwa Gobella Ntshanilabonatshwa and I am the widows of former Financial Director for the Gabon Nashinal Electricalism Suply Company. I am needs to get my Dogmas from this country. Send me R20K in my bank and I send you my Dogmas. You can also get my Sliverblacks from Cash crusaders. Thank you. This is not Spim Spam. This is a geniune massage. Pleese forwad it two your frends and you will be very lucky in the next 5 minuts.

And BTW Klapper to certain extent I agree with you. It takes a strong person with a 'can do' attitude to make his mark on the Hub. If u know what I mean.

Hello dear peoples! My name she is Linkidkwa Gobella Ntshanilabonatshwa and I am the widows of former Financial Director for the Gabon Nashinal Electricalism Suply Company. I am needs to get my Dogmas from this country. Send me R20K in my bank and I send you my Dogmas. You can also get my Sliverblacks from Cash crusaders. Thank you. This is not Spim Spam. This is a geniune massage. Pleese forwad it two your frends and you will be very lucky in the next 5 minuts.

but where is ur account number. although I am a pensioner I can see a good deal from a mile away and will take the dogmas.

how much will courier from Gabon be, or will you bring them to me in person like the nice gentleman from uganda with the R1000 iphones?

And BTW Klapper to certain extent I agree with you. It takes a strong person with a 'can do' attitude to make his mark on the Hub. If u know what I mean.

Agree with you .... I do not have energy on thehub to prove I have a strong attitude ...rather let the other person be the strong one!!!

So dit beteken dat ek dan nie my Scotties oor drie weke op die hub kan verkoop nie? Al is dit cycling related?

Ons het gaan fiets ry toe Jack vir Jessie geraps het...

En dis die vier been Scotty tipe. nie die twee wiel tipe nie...

The Hub is about to change back to its old format regarding it being a cycling forum.  Just believe when I say that you are going to like the new look Hub.

Something to look out for.Wink

The Hub is about to change back to its old format regarding it being a cycling forum.  Just believe when I say that you are going to like the new look Hub.

Something to look out for.Wink

samma they have been saying that for yonks ! When is it going to happen?

I mean when last have we had a race report ? The 100miler has come and gone and I didnt see a thing - mmmm I think I know why - but thats beside the point.

The last good thread was the one with the sunset pics Mintsauce posted some real cracker pics.

oh yes anyone seen Ghost person ?

Clap

sharp humour