Bike thief: bait, wait and punish

Capricorn

man that makes me wish i was sitting and waiting for the guy who stole my bike with pepper spray and a paintball gun lol. but to be honest i think i might have added a few kicks to the ribs aswell just to make sure the guy thinks twice before steeling a bike. lol

ha ha ha ha he must be so sour - and cannot breath again Bear spray is 5% peper where as the stuff you buy at a security shop is .05%

Scary what you'd consider doing to someone whose just ripped you off!!

And I know because I did a lekker long mtb ride on Saturday morning, and with all the rain, the tracks were wet, so by the time I got home I has muddy & cold (but happy!) - only to find some sod had stolen all the copper water pipes from the outside of our house! 

So, I get to pay a R500 excess and have three days totally inconvienced and my insurance co gets to pay thousands of rand to the plumber and what does the bottom feeding criminal get? At most, R100 for my old copper pipes. 

holy crap. that sucks stoffel. Any chance you going to replace the pipes, but in some other, less thief-friendly way?

Definitely!  Replaced with pvc pipes... Doesn't look as neat as the copper piping but at least there's no second hand value (I hope!)

Awesome idea!!! Would fill my paintball gun with pepperballs though........pure capsicum powder and make the b****rds suffer properly smiley15.gif

Haha! Good stuff. Can we get those guys for Northern Farm? Make it the peppper paint balls mixed with a couple of frozen buggers.