How to take care of your rear end!

Irishj9

THE FAMOUS THIRD TESTICLE:

The cytologic and histologic findings from two cases of perineal nodular indurations observed in two
cyclists are reported. These lesions' date=' also referred to as "accessory testicles" or "third testicle"
or "ischial hygromas" of cyclists, consist of a localized aseptic area of necrosis with pseudocyst
formation involving connective tissue in the superficial fascia of the perineum. These histologic
findings, which were seen in the subsequent surgical specimens in these two cases, were reflected in
the fine needle aspiration findings. The aspirates contained few cellular elements, mainly a few
vacuolated histiocytes, against a background of fibrinous material. These indurations, which develop
as a result of repeated, chronic microtrauma to the perineum impressed by the vibration of the
saddle of the bicycle, constitute an authentic handicap for the professional cyclist and are a
contraindication to cycling for amateur cyclists.
[/quote']

Oh of course.

Thanks Starclassic.

It all makes sense now.

Ja right.

I actually have a better chance of understanding the design advantages of a single-pivot full sus than figuring out what that meant.... Confused

But I guess, in a nutshell - it means that continued trauma to your sit-bone area, results in you sprouting another, uhm, 'nad.

Of sorts.

I cringed just writing that.

Who says cycling isn't cool....EmbarrassedDead!!!
RodTi2007-07-30 07:40:47

I see that L'equipe have just announced that Floyd Landis has blamed his raised Testosterone levels on his recently dicovered 3 testicle......

Yes why not dry them on a washing line?Does it make them stretch?

Yes. The SA sun is too harsh for dainty lycra and its new-age derivatives causing it to deteriorate rapidly. The end result is that shorts (and vest for those triathletes) dont fit properly anymore which leads to uneven surfaces that irritate and eventually cause infection.

While I understand that not everyone has the means to purchase new clothing on a regular basis, I cringe when I see a guy riding a 30k bike complete with team kit (Phonak or Discovery/Postal) and the chamois is hanging between their legs like a army overall!

it is a big lump basically with bacteria in?? eekk..

Who Floyd Landis?

Jy beter nie die kos brand terwyl jy op d Hub speel nie!

it is a big lump basically with bacteria in??  eekk..

Who Floyd Landis?

BWWWAAAAHHAA... Funny man...thanks for the laughLOL

Do I look like a chef? And you have a heck of a lot of time to spend on the internet for a guy who is going to be late.