Enduro Bottom Bracket Bearing kits

MJ the Expat

Why is it that a company lists a supplier for these kits and the supplier looks at you like "duh - what?" when you ask for a Enduro Bottom Bracket bearing kit?

I got the seals for my Rockshox and I get the same response from some suppliers. Some bikeshops goe, uuuH, what the hell are those *** things (they are sommer instantly *** aswell just because they dont know it)

Did you talk to RushSports?

No not yet - as soon as I finsihed drinking my coffee and whatched the Klitschko fight...Wink

then order it there. How much easier do you want it.

I want to be able to get in my car and drive to a supplier and get it there - TODAY!!!

But I can smell that is not going to happen so I will order one today and then it takes forever to ship from PMB to PTA. And it will get lost in the post/delayed for 6 weeks...Jy weet mos.

Ouch

then order it there. How much easier do you want it.

I want to be able to get in my car and drive to a supplier and get it there - TODAY!!!

But I can smell that is not going to happen so I will order one today and then it takes forever to ship from PMB to PTA. And it will get lost in the post/delayed for 6 weeks...Jy weet mos.

Ouch

Got the order yesterday at 4pm... unfortunately missed the cut-off to get them to you overnight' date=' but they will be with you tomorrow ;) We're holding great stock of Enduro at the moment amd most items ship overnight without any issued.

Regarding shops... unfortunately this is a difficult one. I can suggest you chat to Ruan from Spokeworks regarding fitment though, he's hased in Paulshof [out of the Fritz building'] and is all tooled up for the installation ;)

Let me know if you have any further questions ;)