Robbie win stage for green jersey

Groot Lem

Owen made a comment and it was repeated in this mornings paper by Wilhelm de Sward. Robbie MUST win last stage and then he will have green jersey, stage win is 35 points, he was 25 points behind. or Robbie MUST beat Boonen and he wins green jersey , do they forget that 2nd rider gets 30 points, then points to 25th place! If Robbie won, and Boonen finish outside top 15, the Robbie would have it.

THe other comment made by Wilhelm. Robbie was pushed against the railings/side, and then finished 4th. He was far from 1st when guys drifted towards him, not close to any railings or the side.

Boonen was definiteley faster, thats why Robbie tried to go early most of the times, to get an advantage before Boonen jumps, but didnt work.

But well done Robbie, now go for worlds and Vuelta.

And just to think, no-one would have predicted that Robbie would get anywhere (not even a stage win)-

that is except for Robbie Himslef.

Who is Robbie Himslef? (probably some obscure Russion/Swedish cycling commentator - that's why nobody took any notice of his prediction!!LOL)

Who is Robbie Himslef? (probably some obscure Russion/Swedish cycling commentator - that's why nobody took any notice of his prediction!!LOL)

ClapClapClapSkerp!

Well done.