Goodbye All....Last Post from SA

rad006

I would just like to thank this community for a great few years of their support and charity. I will miss being on here everyday reading all the gossip. I will really miss all the buying and selling I have been doing....

So lets see what Ireland (Home of CRC) and the UK can offer me and if anything maybe I will bring something back new to the market if I come back....

Will be on once in a while.... So keep well guys and keep cycling...

Rad006 OUT....4 NowWink

I was just about to offer you my tri spoke mercedes wheelset that you were interested in, Winkaaah wellWink, wish you all the best, have a friend in Ireland and she reckons she can't find 4 leaf cloversConfused but the grass is greenWacko.

Remember, it's what you make of it, so work hard and play harder, ENJOYThumbs%20Up

Hi From Ireland......

Ok time to settle now speak soon soon....

JB guys from OKO will contact you soon....

And Caad If I start trading you will all know

You lucky bastard!

LUCKY??? When you';re riding in sunchine in winter, with a couple of layers of clothing, think, he is sitting on MUD-island. Can't ride because its gonna be windy and  wet and cold in summer there....LOL

You lucky bastard!

LUCKY??? When you';re riding in sunchine in winter' date=' with a couple of layers of clothing, think, he is sitting on MUD-island. Can't ride because its gonna be windy and  wet and cold in summer there....LOL
[/quote']

Very True! But that would be the only downside. Think, when you're driving in Joburg with a locked door not knowing if you will see the decor in your house tonight, he will be smiling, earning pounds and sleep safely......LOL