Ryan Cox

pete

My condolences to Karen, Tammy and the Cox Family.

May the Lord be with you during your time of loss & sadness

Rest in peace Ryan.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Totsiens Ryan....... jy kan nou klim sonder om swaar te kry.

My en M se diepste simpatie vir die Cox familie. Mag God se rykste seen met julle wees in die tyd wat voorle. Gebruik die genade wat Hy gee.

Condolences to the Cox Family, friends and team mates

It is a huge loss. 

I will always cherise the memories of his kindness towards our young cyclists in KZN. When he came to EVE in 2004, he was our Guest of Honour at our awards evening in 2005.  

A True gentleman.

RIP Bud.

KZN Cycling Union

My deepest condolences, to one of the nicest people ever to call himself a cyclist and grace us all with your memory.

RIP

Wat 'n skok !!!

Aan die familie, vriende en almal wat naby Ryan was - mag God se liefde en vrede met julle wees in die swaar en moeilike tyd, ons innige simpatie en meegevoel.

i always thought he was going to be the first South African to win a Mountain stage in the tour de france, I was really dissapointed when he couldnt go the tour this year and now.....

This is extremely sad. For most of us he was a brilliant cyclist but for his family and friends he was a brother, a son, a boyfriend and a best friend. I am really sorry about your loss!!!

wannabepro2007-08-01 02:34:11

May GOD welcome you with open arms and all the very best to the Cox family - he is definitely in a better place.

Condolences to all that new and loved Ryan.

I can't begin to understand the emotions those close must be feeling.

A true tradgedy.

R.I.P. and my deepest sincerest condolences to familly, friends and the whole cycling community. we have lost one of our stars.