COMMITED COACH REQUIRED

TCTG

Anyone know of or is at least a level 2 coach residing in the Western Cape preferably in the Southern Suburbs who is willing and able to set up development structures within a development cycling club called Cape Town Giants<?: prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /> <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> Preference will be given to those who can commit time and has the relevant experience.

The focus primarily will be on developing the juniors, spilling over to the seniors to whom many are parents of these juniors. In effect an integral part of that focus and structures is to encourage the parents to get actively involved in the development initiative. So much so that it makes the life of the appointed coach so much easier, making them clearly visualize the road map for these juniors potentially turning professional out of CTG one day.

We would like to hear from potential candidates, providing their cv's addressed to the CHAIRMAN of CTG who in turn will the link between the committee and the prospective candidate that applied for this part time coaching job. Part of this application should include a motivating one pager, outlining the process to be followed, the resources and time required together with the rate of pay over that period of time spent setting up and coaching structures. In fact it is up to the candidate to want to get involved in a development club who has limited resources and is very community orientated. A short interview will be conducted with the candidates and then a final decision will shortly be made thereafter.

If we are unable to ?recruit? a suitable candidate then any form of ?adhoc? assistance will be considered from the candidates who applied. In essence we are desperately seeking a success story in the making and the model must work so that we are able to expand it across all communities. Corporate sponsors will be partnered with once we can prove some form of success in the structures working.

Please use the e-mail info@capetowngiants.org.za for all correspondence in his regard. Feel free to engage via this forum with any further comments, concerns, questions regarding this proposed important project.Thumbs%20Up

TEAM CTG2010-06-05 14:31:50