Tour of Luxembourg stage 4.

gummibear

Very nice. Show us your house Gummi and some of the views if any.

Here is a pic of my place and they they go past here again this year.

317072_10150387304109748_675649747_8418650_1356469918_n.jpg

No pictures from the Womens Tour of Luxembourg which took place a week and a half ago? The SA ladies riding for Lotto did pretty well there. Jo finished 12th on GC, Ash 11th on GC and Cherise got 5th on the final stage.

I had to go to Brussels for the weekend so i missed it.I heard they all rode very well.

I had to go to Brussels for the weekend so i missed it.I heard they all rode very well.

That's a pity.

Volgend jaar :)

I don't know much about Luxemborg, other than it is somehow linked to Germany. Is German the main language there or can you get by with English.

From experience, I've learned that very few people in Germany can speak English

Most Germans can speak speak English as they learn it at school ang they are very friendly, unlike the French.

Luxembourg has many of the worlds biggest banks here and many SA companies have HQ here for tax breaks.weird thing is its a hq but one pc and one person on a office 4x4 meteres

The country is bordered by Germany,France and Belgium.the language is Luxembourgish but French and English are mainly spoken.

It's 75 x 45 kilometer from border to border and yes is I can do a 60 km ride from my house and cross all 3 borders.

You have me thinking...............my wife is German and desperately wants to be close to her mother in Germany. She has an EU passport and apparently I qualify for entry into the EU as a result of her citizenship. Both my kids are citizens of Germany too.