harryhcs

Hi there guys and girls!

We are launching a new MTB trail this

coming weekend (12 June). It will be FREE to enter for this weekend. Its

situated in Krugersdorp.

Have a look at our temporary website

for more info: http://kingskloofmtb.co.za/

Entrance only free on Saturday?

Maybe you should hand out pamphlets at the race at Teak Place on Sunday.

Something near to me! What hours will you be open during the week? Have you more info on the trail?

Hi guys! Have a look at the website : http://kingskloofmtb.co.za for more info.

The track has 3 roots with the longest one 16km. This is a very intensive ride with very technical bits. I can tell you you will be tested both technically and fitness wise. PLease click on the button on the site if your coming. We are super excited to get feedback after this weekend. I think next weekend will also be for free. Both Saturday and Sunday

Looks a bit close to Munsieville, not to be a wet blanket but how will the safety be?

Hi there Tioga.

The parking is on the farm, its behind pallacade and brick walls. There is only one gate to enter. I really don't thing you should be concerned about the safety.

Come and have a look at the place. You will not regret it.

We can arrange for security guards at the parking place if people are concerned, witch I totally understand.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds good. This is a relatively safe area. It might be close to Munsieville but personally I can't see that being a problem. I will definately give it a try, hopefully Sunday.

@harryhcs: What are you guys planning to charge after this weekend?

Sounds good. This is a relatively safe area. It might be close to Munsieville but personally I can't see that being a problem. I will definately give it a try, hopefully Sunday.

@harryhcs: What are you guys planning to charge after this weekend?

Hi guys!

The place is safe, ecept for the technical parts and long climbs :-)

I added some photos and a video check it out: http://kingskloofmtb.co.za/

Entrance is R30 pp, we are open Sat - Sun 8am - 4pm

Did anyone go to this place .What was it like .Can n beginner go there.Want to go try it out .Please let me know what its liek.

Thanks

Andre

We went this past weekend. Awesome ride but not for beginners. Unless they dont mind walking alot. We where told they are looking into putting out tracks that will be easier, but at the moment it is pretty though riding.

I hear that the last week of the TDF will be broadcast in High Definition....BRILLIANT...even better viewing :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D !!! from 19th July till end..... B) I LOVE MY HDPVR!! ;)

How does this trail compare to Teak Place .I did Teak last week,and managed.