Did Arnie refer to........

Hendrik Petoors

Ag, Spanish, Italian, easy mistake. Wink

At least he got the right continent.

velo2007-07-31 13:47:13

I think every week 2 of us must help Andrew, I am sure we would be better and cheaper than dumb and dumber.Clap

I am so gatvol of everybody complaining about Arnie!! Haven't you got ANYTHING better to complain about?

I am so gatvol of everybody complaining about Arnie!! Haven't you got ANYTHING better to complain about?

Does not seem like they do.

Why not do something about it if you don't like it. SA have changed alot because people did not like what was going on. Maybe you can to. Write to SS if it is really that bad.

Maybe its a honest mistake like Rasmussen, " I was in Spain"......."ooops no sorry it was Italy".....ConfusedLOL

To add to the mistakes, I picked up a couple from Phil Ligget during the Tour coverage as well. So Arnie isn't the only one who makes mistakes. And nobodys perfect.

Phil made a lot of mistakes every day but like you say we are not perfect, but we still like old Philly!

Grapkas jou ou suurknol...... ek is 'n padmaker en 'n damn goeie een daarby ook. Ek stel nie in die minste daarin belang om op TV uit te saai nie. Indien ek in 'n glaskas sou wou woon sou ek redelik seker gemaak het van my feite. Hel ek is nie 'n ekspert nie en ek het geweet hy in 'n Spanjaard!!!!!!!!! En as jy nie hou van wat ek se nie is dit tuff koekies. Jy kan maar 'n ou suurknol bly as jy wil....... en mampara wat gaan aan met jou...... is jou pilletjies klaar want jy is deesdae net so suur!!!!!!!!!

Lol Psychs...laat jy my weer aan die "why did the chicken cross the road"  grappie dink...man - giggel nogsteeds!

En man...ek stem saam met Grapkas...grin and bear it! Arnie is okay...sorg altyd vir iets om oor te praat en is partykeer nogal entertaining, los die ou dat hy sy job kan doen!

If you watch Super Sport often Arnie does programs that range from swimming to horse racing to boxing, how on earth can he be expected to be an expert on so many subjects, maybe our frustration should not be focused directly on poor Arnie.