Ryan Cox memorial ride

ewep

Just an idea. I'm thinking of organising a ride to commemorate the life of one of the nicest pros in the peleton. Provisional date 11 August in Kempton Park. If the interest is there I might have to ask some help with the organisation.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an idea. I'm thinking of organising a ride to commemorate the life of one of the nicest pros in the peleton. Provisional date 11 August in Kempton Park. If the interest is there I might have to ask some help with the organisation.

Tell more i'm considering

What? ... did he die... thats what a memorial ... anything is held for ??? Please let us know.

Sorry ... just read the other links... Prayers go to his family & friends... was an awesome guy.Gravity Sucks2007-07-31 23:42:51

sammajoor, I need guys to help with contacting the metro police, etc. The plan is a short 20 km ride to allow all levels of cyclists to join. Will hand over or lay a wreath for him. If anyone (Andrew Mc or Chunky) could speak to the pros it would be very nice.

sammajoor' date=' I need guys to help with contacting the metro police, etc. The plan is a short 20 km ride to allow all levels of cyclists to join. Will hand over or lay a wreath for him. If anyone (Andrew Mc or Chunky) could speak to the pros it would be very nice.[/quote']

Reel dit ek dink Robbie is dan nog in die land miskien sal hy saamry

Maybe you guys are jumping the gun a bit. Rather wait and see if Barloworld organises something?... just a suggestion.

Rather be Pro-active than wait for someone to do something. I'm in ewep. And thanx tazman.

Rather be Pro-active than wait for someone to do something. I'm in ewep. And thanx tazman.
Ditto!!