Indwe for Insurance, CWC for Bicycles

MCDreyer

Just got my bike back after Saturday's incident.

Put the claim in on Tuesday for bike and clothing, and money paid into my account on Thursday (2 days later).

Just picked up my bike from CWC today (Friday) - excellent job done.

Indwe has by far got the best premiums on bicycle insurance. OK... our companies' clients does get a group discount at Indwe which reduces premiums drastically so the name MP Tax must be mentioned but still, also the best service ever. Thumbs%20Up Contact Bronia at 021 - 464 8600.

Thanks guys!!

Now waiting on these freakin roasties to heal so I can get back on the bike Tongue

I'll Second that... I'm also with Indwe Risk.

Paid in 2 days means you can have your bike back up and running in a weeks time and ready for the next race.

Excellent premiums and unrivalled cover! Speak to Shumi Tongue 021 914 0752

I stay in Bloem and are currently insured by Outsurance and pay quite a lot for insurance on my road and MTB bike.  Any suggestions.

True Tarmac... just a pity the insurance payment and bike repairs are quicker than my bodies' recovery. I need to step up a bit.

I stay in Bloem and are currently insured by Outsurance and pay quite a lot for insurance on my road and MTB bike.  Any suggestions.

Francois, it can all be done telephonically.

Make the call. Will be worth it.

Mutual and federal wanted 1200 for my car. Indwe R450.

Bicycle is cheaper than the other guys.

My Building insurance was with outsurance because of FNB. Changed to Indwe, Better cover and save R1000 per year on premiums on that alone.

I have seen it myself, outsurance try EVERYTHING possible not to pay out.

I phoned, but looks like they are the lucky ones that got to leave early today.  Left a message though

Thanks for the info. My wife is with Indwe for her business so I will see what they can do for me. Still have not insured my bike, might not be worth much but if anything happens it will cost me more than a months salary to replace it.

I moved to Indwe for pass five years. Moved from Outsurance because of getting a better premium and they had issues with covering my bike.

I got the same cover and my bike insured for less than Outsurance policy. I also started feeling uneasy about not having a broker.

I think Outsurance makes us believe that by cutting out the broker we are not paying commission, on the contrary we are paying them the commission.

I think the service you get from Indwe is impeccable. Chantall and Corne went out of their way for me in the past year.

I moved to Indwe for pass five years. Moved from Outsurance because of getting a better premium and they had issues with covering my bike.

I got the same cover and my bike insured for less than Outsurance policy. I also started feeling uneasy about not having a broker.

I think Outsurance makes us believe that by cutting out the broker we are not paying commission' date=' on the contrary we are paying them the commission.

I think the service you get from Indwe is impeccable. Chantall and Corne went out of their way for me in the past year.

[/quote']

I'm an insurance noob but yeah on the broker. I've also heard many times repeated, that working through a broker you can often get the best deals. As one broker explained, its easier to negotiate better rates when he has 500 clients than a single client trying to take on the insurance company.

cbrunsdon2010-06-14 03:42:37

Still waiting for them to contact me after i left a message on Friday.  I will keep you posted on their quotation.

Outsurance is crazy!

I'm with outsurance at the moment.....any reason why I should be worried?

Vaste, does indwe insure bike on its own or must it be part of household and car?

Fanie, I think it must be part of household and car also - not sure.

Anyways... you'll be happy with the premiums and cover on that so why not.