VIVA BAFANA BAFANA

jollypoo

Go BAFANA BAFANA go !!!!!

I'm behind you all the way !!!

I'm proud to be South African.

Thank you for this experience.

Mzansi unite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go boys !!!!!

Don't really watch soccer but after watching Bafana Bafana play, I understand why they are lowly ranked.

They just seemed to lack that X-factor you would expect from a first rate team and there was not much excitement.

But not going to take away the fact that they played hard.

cbrunsdon2010-06-11 11:09:48

But must say that the Gees is life and well here in Somerset West. The local sport pub, Sprinbok, is 1km from our house and it sounded like they where next door blowing their Vuvu's!

My wife has her salon in the same building and said it was a nightmare for her :) ... did not help she was there when the first goal was scored ... she said the guys went ape.

What a game.

Our boys gave an excellent performance. They broke the ice with style. Sooooo much pressure. It was awesome.

Can't wait for our next game. Sure they'll do better.

Our build up and our goal was brilliant. They've got it in them. VIVA Tshabalala...Ladumaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Couldn't agree more - played some inspirational shots once the initial nerves settled.

A draw against Mexico - think the boys would have taken it before the game started - but it is tough when we were 1 nil up for most of 2nd half

Don't really watch soccer but after watching Bafana Bafana play' date=' I understand why they are lowly ranked.

They just seemed to lack that X-factor you would expect from a first rate team and there was not much excitement.

[/quote']

You right you don't watch much soccer.....

Don't really watch soccer but after watching Bafana Bafana play' date=' I understand why they are lowly ranked.

[/quote']

You right you don't watch much soccer.....

That was some classy football. Pay attention next time.