Be careful when doing business with the Tri Shop

Rockets

Be careful when doing business with the Tri Shop/Blackie Swart (Belleville)Angry

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

To all suppliers (and customers):

This is just a friendly warning to inform you to be careful when dealing with the Tri Shop in Belleville. We have been supplying goods to them since January this year and have still not received any payment. We have tried on numerous occasion to get hold of the owner (Blackie Swart) to resolve this issue as our business philosophy is that of building relationships to ensure that we offer a superior product and after sales service. Getting hold of Mr Swart, however,  was all in vein and when reaching him the same old conflicting excuses were used and we were past from pillar to post. We are therefore forced to hand him over to our lawyers.

So, to ensure that the same don?t happen to you, please think twice when negotiating a payment term with them or when shopping there.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Allthough you might have problems with this person/shop not paying their account with you its not good practise to wash your dirty laundry on a public forum and can get you a law suite against you for slander. Pathetic i know but unfortunately thats how people who cant pay their accounts are protected in our society....

just my 2 cents... use it dont use it....

BogusOne2010-06-14 07:30:30

That sounds like the excuses of someone who is in financial trouble, unfortunately it is happening all too often these days, they say the recession is over but businesses are still closing down all over the place.

A posting like this isn't going to go further your philosophy of "building relationships".

maybe your company should learn to do business on a cod basis and then you wouldn't have to name and shame on this forum.

I have purchased from blackie and he is a decent person who does a lot of good work for the new balance multisport club.

welcome to the recession

Guest Big H
A posting like this isn't going to go further your philosophy of "building relationships".

maybe your company should learn to do business on a cod basis and then you wouldn't have to name and shame on this forum.

I have purchased from blackie and he is a decent person who does a lot of good work for the new balance multisport club.

welcome to the recession

Phone Blackie and ask him to respond.

Don't just put it on the hub , put it on every possible open forum you can find !!! Also put it in newspapers and any other media you can lay your hands on . If you can not pay somebody you make arrangements and not just hide behind a bush !!!

Don't just put it on the hub ' date=' put it on every possible open forum you can find !!! Also put it in newspapers and any other media you can lay your hands on . If you can not pay somebody you make arrangements and not just hide behind a bush !!![/quote']

smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif

I heed your warring - but I must admit as a supplier to him on only a few occasions,one as recently as this month, I have experienced the complete opposite. In fact earlier this month I drop of some spares, I left them with his assistant with the invoice, and wondered will I have to make a phone call for payment - that same week the money was in my account without any follow up phone call.

So I must admit my experience is somewhat different to yours. Have you invoiced correctly and according to your quotes are you statements up to date and accurate?

To be completely accurate my invoice date was the 26/05/2010 and payment was made 29/05/2010. I do have a problem with 3 days esp. as their was no follow up phone call!

The question is will we hear the other side of this story?

What is the harm if you have nothing to hide?

Watch this space