No Juniors to Mexico Worlds

sernoche1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Die dogtertjie op "Full House" se nou net "bad attitude" Dude jy HET 'n bad attitude..... loop try jou common luck op 'n ander plek....... hier gaan jy op jou hel kry!!!!!!!!!

why send a big team to gain experience if u can send an experienced rider who has the skills to make the trip worthwhile.doesnt help sending riders of colour and they find themselves totally out of their depth,thus putting them off the sport completely.

We presume you the fortunate one for a vacation in Mexico . The facts are correct . What about us trackies ?

Cherise deserves to go as she has the best chance. Wether anyone out there likes it or not.

Hey, Vuil Seekoei- Good luck to you too in Sept!!!

I aggree 100%, the first few days in Colombia I struggled so much to breath, i have been here for 13 days now, and still find it hard to recover during my intervals. How do you think a team will feel arriving at altitude 1 or 2days before the time.  Its no use!

The other countries such as Neeuw-Zeeland and Japan has sent their whole team to train at altitude a whole month before the time! If you sent a team you must do it right, and at the moment CSA just does not have that kind of money!

And btw Sernoche you have no idea how much money my sponsor is paying me for to get to worlds....!!

Taylorchick2007-08-01 14:27:15

the development riders got their chance in the B Worlds on the Road with only Luthando showing he is capable of upping his game the rest are not talented enough to get anywhere other than useful club cyclists.

the Boland trackies got to go to worlds and various other world competitions where they showed us that they are nothing special by not even coming close to qualifying for any final.

Meeste van ons doen so! Moenie worry oor die enkeles wat nie, hul verstaan nie als nie... Goood Luck!

o my word ... sernoche 1 ... usually I try to shut up and not get involved, but you are absolutely clueless!!!!!!! <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Cherise got where she is today through hard work and dedication.. not only from her side .. but her family, friends, coach and sponsors. I can't believe you even think that she takes this as a vacation ... the girl is giving everything she has ... and now you have the ordasity to say that she having a "vacation" in Mexico. Go somewhere else to entertain yourself or go get something to do, because you are wasting everyone?s time with your clueless remarks

Hey Cherise, you keep up the good work, the others like sernoche 1 will stay where they belong. Good Luck for Worlds!!!

Hy gaan marathon toe verseker, maar weet nog nie oor xc nie. Jy, Jakob en die Swiss mannetjie se koppe bietjie mal(LOL) vir hierdie ex-ex mtb turned roadie/marathon man. Ons almal hou duim vas!