New Edge build - *part 1*

Edge_Design

So, with my endeavours into the Edge brand, I have 2 new bikes on the way for myself. The first delivery arrived today, and the stork brought me the first part of my 2011 SRAM X0 groupset:-

20100614_082145_IMG_1047.jpg

My SRAM Red has arrived (don't think we need photo's, but white hoods on the shifters. Unfortunately it has a BB30 crankset so that needs to go in favour of a more conventional one (couldn't decide which frame I wanted for myself, one was BB30 and one not and gone with the latter!). The road frame is here, ready and waiting:-

20100614_083037_IMG_1049.jpg

Both bikes will be finished in full carbon Edge componentry with alu wheelsets (MTB - 1670g: road - 1260g) and a Sid World Cup for the MTB...

*More pics will be posted in the upcoming weeks as more parts arrive and the builds progress!* 

whats the difference between 2011 X.0 componenets (note we are still on 2010) and the 2010 X.0 components?

There is nothing sexier than a white and black frame.

There is ....just add a little red in there somewhereWink

Thats one hot road frame! What's it weigh out of interest? Is it an Edge frame? The brand looks like Figmo?