It pays to speak to the right guy...

MJ the Expat

So there I am waiting for more than two months for a replacement frame.

Phone the LBS. Speak to the sales guy. Sales guy not sure what is going on, bla, bla, bla.

I tune the sales oke: Gimme the number of the rep. Not to k@k him out, but just to find out what is going on.

Rep tunes me the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Also, he tunes me that he will strip one of his bikes and give me that frame for the time being. Clap

The very happy end.

Lekker man, Omnico are on the ball I must say, replaced my 1st frame no issue right off the LBS floor. 

2nd one is also making the same hairline 'cosmetic'' crack but ag I can't be bothered its insured so im riding it till it brakes or is stolen. 

Ja omnico is the best at replacing defected products, have had 2 frames replaced this year already. Great service.

Lekker man' date=' Omnico are on the ball I must say, replaced my 1st frame no issue right off the LBS floor. 

2nd one is also making the same hairline 'cosmetic'' crack but ag I can't be bothered its insured so im riding it till it brakes or is stolen. 
[/quote']

Rep also tunes me that GT will be using a new frame manufacturer and they guarentee no more of those cosmetic cracks...