Stationary Bike

Good morning.

i have on of those stationary trainers made by Gaint. I use my xc bike on it as is when i ride on the weekends. i do have the plastic raiser under the front wheel. Problem is i ride for 30 minutes on it and i get a numb feeling in my "man area"????? what gives??

do i need too change my seat position? is my seat wrong all the time, or is the trainer not right. i don't have this problem when i ride on the weekends, only on the trainer.

please help!!!!thanks

maybe you are sitting on your man-area?? try shifting you man to the front of your cycle Pant??Wink

2teeth this could be a number of problems. I use a telephone book rather than the plastic raiser. I find the phone book makes the bike more level and helps with back ache, neck ache and the obvious man area ache due to the pressure you are putting on your nuts with leaning forward all the time.

Coach always tell us, your ass is going to get sore so accept it. I found having a good seat helps but yes your ass is going to get sore. Seat position is also a factor and your seat may be too far forward or too far back. Also you need to get someone to stand behind you and look at your ass when you are peddaling to see if you are leaning off slightly to one side. This causes pins and needles in the legs and the preverbial sore nuts.

thanks Marius problem solved!!!

thanks for the answer MuXmAm. i will try and get it a bit more level. the sore ass is no problem, but the man area is. i will try and get it sorted out.

thanks again