Probike got Northwave (away from JJ)

AndreZA

A *()&$*.......Now they will most likely just bring in limited stock....people will buy in advance and then sell them later at a higer price when the demand is high.......Confused

Do you work for Probike Mampara?

as you always seem to be advertising

No, just like their products. And they actually sell everything (except  the most important, 'dales) I want or have.

just read that thingy fromt he link, they don't say anyhting about the damn Gloves, they better bring them in, Red and Black one's please Mnr. Brandon Els!!!

Probike waits for the little man to sell the products and when they see that its doing well they go infor the kill and offer the agents overseas promises that they can do better if they get the agents,disgusting, they did the same with BBB from Rodeny Fowler agency, they took that away aw well. typical.smiley7.gif

Rudy Project is nou op hulle eie.  Hulle is nie ver van waar ek en Nochain bly nie.....vertoon lokaal in 'n huis....

Maar nogsteeds duur!!

Hulle kuier baja daar by Morne Bester cycles hierie RP outjies maar ek sal graag daai North Wave skoene wil h? van Tom Boonen in die world Champion klere Jong maar dis mooi

Marius, I spent a good portion of my trip to the UK looking for those gloves - A pair of long fingered ones for me and a pair of short finger ones for my GF.  Came back empty handed. (excuse the pun!!) 

So if they do bring them in to the country I want some!!!!

Probike waits for the little man to sell the products and when they see that its doing well they go infor the kill and offer the agents overseas promises that they can do better if they get the agents' date='disgusting, they did the same with BBB from Rodeny Fowler agency, they took that away aw well. typical.[img']https://www.bikehub.co.za/smileys/smiley7.gif" align="absmiddle" style="CURSOR:%20pointer" />

Welcome to the free market. It's a wonderful place.

Probike waits for the little man to sell the products and when they see that its doing well they go infor the kill and offer the agents overseas promises that they can do better if they get the agents' date='disgusting, they did the same with BBB from Rodeny Fowler agency, they took that away aw well. typical.smiley7.gif[/quote']

And i hope they take the Campag agency from JJR as well so that we can get our favourite products without being RIPPED OFF!!!!