Do you want to buy cheap cycling jersey?

Guest jacob1980

i'v bought 2 shirts in the last 3 months.. awesome. I wasnt charged duties?? maybe because 1 shirt is a really small package, and the local customs cant read chineese on the package??!!

sizing is a little more snug then the local medium, but not much. stitching and material really seem good quality... i paid about R 250 each

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'v bought 2 shirts in the last 3 months.. awesome. I wasnt charged duties?? maybe because 1 shirt is a really small package, and the local customs cant read chineese on the package??!!

sizing is a little more snug then the local medium, but not much. stitching and material really seem good quality... i paid about R 250 each

WOW - bat-ass, i must try that manouver next time... I've ordered twice and gotte bust wwith VAT / duties & Customs both times - usually amounting to about 50% of what I paid for the stuff.

I did a 145km ride 2 weeks ago in their shorts, no bum problems what so ever... and I tend to like the tight fitting shirts... for the price I'm not complaining...

WOW - bat-ass, i must try that manouver next time... I've ordered twice and gotte bust wwith VAT / duties & Customs both times - usually amounting to about 50% of what I paid for the stuff.

I did a 145km ride 2 weeks ago in their shorts, no bum problems what so ever... and I tend to like the tight fitting shirts... for the price I'm not complaining...

Ya.. i ordered 1 as a test, it took just under 3 weeks, then i ordered another. the package with 1 shirt in is about the size of a hamburger!!!! so i guess customs never considered it was clothing??

Ya.. i ordered 1 as a test, it took just under 3 weeks, then i ordered another. the package with 1 shirt in is about the size of a hamburger!!!! so i guess customs never considered it was clothing??

:lol:

Is it nearing dinner time B.A???