Stole Merida and Trek

Buffwhack

Both are size 54 frames

My two road bikes were stolen from our house on Sunday afternoon, behind security gates. Walkerville area.

Merida Silverr 907 Ultergra 10 speed,Ultegra STI's Kysirium Elites, Conti Gators - Ladies Sella Italia, gel-flow black. Old Cateye wired compter with cadance pickup and magnet on the back wheel. Bike tool bag attachement still on saddle rails - one of those twist and turn ones. Shimano SPD's. Bars narrower to suit lady think they were around a 38cm and FSA.Black bar tape. Pump holder with rubber bands still attached to seat post.Red bottle holders Bike in very good condition.

Trek 2000 blue and silver frame with old 9sp Ultegra,Ulegra STI's shimano hubs, Alex rims,Conti Gators Shimano SPD's, Thomson Elite seat post, Sella Italia gel flex Ladies specific saddle Black. Bars again narrower, about 40 cm. Wireless computer, magnet on front wheel with the pick-up attachment on the right front fork. Silver bottle holders. Good condition.

Only have pic of Merida at the moment.

20100616_053605_Merida2.jpg

Keep an eye out on Gumtree and here on the Hub...you never know what may pop up.

Nice bike and will be easy to recognise.