help

razlerblade

alright heres the deal;im 16 and im moving from england to SA, probably to eastern cape,so i want to know if there are any cycling clubs or groups near the king-williams town area and stutterheim. any info would be much appreciated.

thnx

Shouldn't be too hard to hook up, it's quite big in that area. Not from there, but I'm sure someone on this board is?

Check out www.epcycling.co.za There is a list of all affiliated clubs in the province. I don't remember seeing one in that area. There is one or two clubs in East London which is about 45mins drive from King Williams Town. There are also a few national clubs such as Cyclelab and Club100 that you can join, but I doubt that you will get any support in those areas you are moving to. Welcome to SA anyway. Much better cycling than UK.

he is proudly southafrican he tells me....it seems most of us want to leave and he wants to come back for a short while then go back and study there