Fizik bargain Yes/No?

Fujioso

I just bought a Fizik Tundra for R500. It is brand new. (manganese rails).

I bought it on impulse as the blue insert goes with my bar tape. Is it a bargain though?

I think so, but I have been wrong plenty times in my life.

I think its a bargain! The cheapest Fizik I have ever seen was a Gobi for R800 on CRC. koukie2010-06-18 03:05:14

Phew!

I know it is a MB saddle, but the extra comfort will definately not go amiss on the roads in and around Port Elizabeth. Paris Roubaix everyday!

I currently still use my 17 year old Rolls. It is time for an upgrade and the Tundra doesn't look out of place on a road bike.

?

I bought it on impulse as the blue insert goes with my bar tape. Is it a bargain though?

?

I think so' date=' but I have been wrong plenty times in my life.

[/quote']

You have been done in .. I will give you R300.00 to take it off your hands :)

I think so' date=' but I have been wrong plenty times in my life.

[/quote']

You have been done in .. I will give you R300.00 to take it off your hands :)

Not a bad idea, then I can go and buy that BBB saddle I saw for R380.  But you will have to pay postage.Wink So what you think. the BBB or the Fizik??

The worst bit is that I can only ride on the saddle on Monday as I will be away on work duties the whole week-end.

Phew!

I know it is a MB saddle' date=' but the extra comfort will definately not go amiss on the roads in and around Port Elizabeth. Paris Roubaix everyday!

I currently still use my 17 year old Rolls. It is time for an upgrade and the Tundra doesn't look out of place on a road bike.
[/quote']

Will you use it for road or MTB?

Also got new one for road, did not work for me.  On the road one sit for long periods in same position, therefor got a  fizik arione, great.  My son is using the Tundra on his MTB.  Complains, but blames bib.   Unfortunately on the MTB he moves a lot on seat, will wait after Karoo2Coast to have a verdict. 

Who cares if it's a bargain if it's not comfy for you to ride.

Try it and then you will know if it's a bargain....if your arse doesn't agree then someone else is going to get a bargainBig%20smile