Genesis

Not sure if Im not looking or reading properly, but I have followed instruction for password problem, and completed whats been requested. This automatically logs me in to "The Hub", however if I want to log in again , on another PC, I cannot find the 'Log In ' button.

Am I being DOFF - hahaha?

no not the case. seems you need to hit the "sign in" link and sign in on a different page now. no quick sign in anymore... k@K

no not the case. seems you need to hit the "sign in" link and sign in on a different page now. no quick sign in anymore... k@K

Hi paulvs,

We will be adding a quick sign-in feature as I know it can be annoying redirecting to another login page

I managed to log in...yeah! New password done. But do I need to load a new avatar too?

Pasting the link on reset p/w does not work as it just returns you to the signing page, acknowledgment when querying issues by email as requested would also be great.

trying to help a mate login and set his new password. Have copy and pasted the url the hub sends to him by email, but it kicks back to the sign in page and not the change password page that mine went to.

Any advice??

Pasting the link on reset p/w does not work as it just returns you to the signing page, acknowledgment when querying issues by email as requested would also be great.

Apologies if I've not responded to your email, literally been flooded with support request / comments / suggestion emails. I've put priority on any log in related issues, but could have missed one or two.

trying to help a mate login and set his new password. Have copy and pasted the url the hub sends to him by email, but it kicks back to the sign in page and not the change password page that mine went to.

Any advice??

PM me their email / username and I'll manually reset the password.