Search function

Mudsimus

You can search using the bar in the top right of the site. If you click the small gear icon this will take you to the advanced search page.

You can search using the bar in the top right of the site. If you click the small gear icon this will take you to the advanced search page.

I dont have a bar on the top?

I dont have a bar on the top?

the bar that says "home / forums / classifieds / photos". on the right hand side is a search link

Nope I dont have that. I have a big white gap of nothingness.

That's odd, what web browser are you using?

Perhaps try pressing Ctrl + F5 to do a full refresh.

Okay in Firefox it works 100%. Not in IE.

What version of IE? Works fine on my side in IE 8, will look into the others!

The dropdown selection for the search has broken CSS under Firefox 3.6.3 (the latest FF)

When using FireBug to check it out, the <div id="header"> has the CSS attribute of "overflow: auto;"

As a result when I select the dropdown menu, I got a scrollbar to the side instead of the dropdown menu floating above the text. I need to use the scrollbar to the bring the dropdown menu into view.

If I use FireBug to remove the "overflow:auto;" value, then it works perfect.

The CSS file name is: public/style_css/prettify.css and the attribute is at line 250

The dropdown selection for the search has broken CSS under Firefox 3.6.3 (the latest FF)

When using FireBug to check it out, the

Thanks for the heads up... the "fix" for IE broke Firefox :blink: Found a better alternative which works for both.