Pain King!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pain King

So I log in this morning and now I am Pain King? I am Onetime and not this funny Pain King dude. :angry:

Click on your name on the top left and open your settings. Select Edit Settings and then ensure you are on the settings page. There you can change your Display Name. Your login details and display name now seems to be two different items...........

So I log in this morning and now I am Pain King? I am Onetime and not this funny Pain King dude. :angry:

Ouch! I hope nothing happens to mine...better post something and check it out!

Thank you OneTime/PainKing, I am crying/laughing! ... so loud I had to share with the rest of the office.

sorry about that- rookie :P

and you only have 2 posts in a year.