Site Navigation

Tuxstir

HI Admin..

Great site. still finding my way around..

just one queation.

the forums drop down menu. i've noticed is gone, any chance of bring it back. it just made navigation a little easier. i have noticed you have it as a go to button at the boto of the page. but wouldnt mind a second one like you had on the old site.

Thanks

Click on your name top left and select Messages if this is not displayed on your drop down menu then go to your settings and start the Edit Settings then change your PM's to on.It is on one of the settings or profile menu settings I think admin put them all to off yesterday.... The PM option is under Settings - Notification Settings- Privacy Settings

Mmmmmm.....not sure about this!

Drop down menu gone so now you have two moves to find the forum you want then, in 'For Sale' you can not hover over a topic and see what it says you have to enter it! Also, at the bottom of the page you can not select 'next' you have to pick the actual page.

Mmmmmm.....not sure about this!

Drop down menu gone so now you have two moves to find the forum you want then, in 'For Sale' you can not hover over a topic and see what it says you have to enter it! Also, at the bottom of the page you can not select 'next' you have to pick the actual page.

Drop down menus is on our list of to-do's for the week. Most definitely agree on the point of the number of clicks to get to a forum. We should have drop downs within the week.

On the point of the topic preview on hover, take a look at this topic for an alternative: https://www.bikehub.co.za/index.php?/topic/75139-pop-up-box-over-topic/