Well done Admin

Evan Andreou

Yep I like the speed of things as our network connection is not the best due to all the traffic and this works a lot faster great stuff:)

This really is cool!! Thanks Admin! I like the fact that you've put more posts on one page... allot less click-and-wait!

Thumps UP Matt (wheres the Thumps up emotion??)

I will need getting use to the new site though!!

Well this is a place where we can be honest and I think

the new site sucks, we should be asked in the future

whether we want changes made. I prefer the old site.

Hi Big J-WP,

I recognise that not everyone will accept the changes immediately. While there are quite a number of changes all round, I personally believe it's a big improvement on the old site, but hey I'm a bit bias.

That said, there are still many improvements to be made. As-is it is by no means perfect, but as some have already said it's certainly a step in the right direction. Over the next few weeks and months we'll be working to continuously improve things based on feedback from members.

I encourage you and any one else with comments / feedback / criticisms to head over to the New Site Feedback forum and tell us what you like or dislike.

This is called "emotional inertia"...

The new site is awesome. The responsiveness is stunning - it beats the cr@p out of the old one!!!

Well done!!!

Have to agree, well done Admin! The new site looks and feels great. :D

Now i just have to find the time to use it.....

Me too, I think its just human nature to be averse to change, but the site looks good. Like Zaskar, I'm just short of time at the moment to use it... :(

Have to add. Change is good. VERY nice to see all the new things and I am looking foward to learn all the cool added functionality.

Site look gooooooodddd

If I understood some of the correspondence on site earlier this year, the changes were made to improve the technical aspects of "the hub" (hope you understand the 'non computerees' :rolleyes: so..... although it is all a bit strange like moving from Excel 2003 to 2007 or when our club changed its colours etc etc, lets get used to it. I think it looks 'fresh' and does seem to respond much quicker. I say well done, I for one am going to enjoy using the site.

Hi Admin,

Add my name to the "Thumbs Up" brigade! Well done. The old site was really starting to look and feel very dated.

Looking forward to the tweaks and improvements.

Cheers,

Andrew