CW Cycles Wednesday ride - 23 June

Chris Willemse

We will have our normal Wednesday ride from CWCycles again this week. Remember that we will have 2 starts. 1 at 18.15 for the not so fit riders and 18.30 for the fit riders. Very important to remember. No helmet and no lights give you a NO ride. See you all.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ry jy saam vanaand of is jy weer siek? Bring sommer jou vriende saam(Christof en Mr Cox).

I felt really "pap" this morning during my ride so think I might have to skip this one...although it does look really nice out side.

See you all tonight. Seems like the "fast" group riders are all staying at home tonight... reminds me of the story of the tortoise and the hare...

Thanks to everyone that rode last night. We had a total of 43 riders . It was a perfect evening. We had a few small problems and we will do the following next week.

1.No ride if you do not have a front and rear light.

2.The fit and fast riders will NOT start with the slower riders.Slow riders start at 18.15 and fast ones at 18.30.

3.The fit riders will do at least 60km while the not so fit will do about 40/45 km

4. We will have 2 vehicles with a possibility of 3.

Lats night was a hard workout for everyone. Once again thanks to all that attended last night. Have a super week.

Chris, last nite was brilliant. THANKS. I did not think the pace was too hard with the "fast" guys amongst us. Was a good workout, think everyone benefitted from it.

What's more or less the average speed of the slow group vs fast group, pretty sure i'd belong in the slow one but was just wanting to check.

What's more or less the average speed of the slow group vs fast group, pretty sure i'd belong in the slow one but was just wanting to check.

Dunno what the fast guys averaged, but mine was just under 23km/h (not sure if my computer is set up right, but pace sure felt a lot faster <_< ;) )

Dunno what the fast guys averaged, but mine was just under 23km/h (not sure if my computer is set up right, but pace sure felt a lot faster <_< ;) )

Then id definitely join you guys in future. Looking forward to it

Last night was certainly faster than normal for me, + more climbing than normal the back way round. Think i was home just after 8pm, approx 10 faster than last time... although last time we included Majik.

route is not too technical right? New to night riding so I'm still a bit cautious about the obstacles in the dark.

Thanks for the feedback. Yes I think that it was a great ride.I would just like to give the fit riders a bit harder workout but don't want to do it while they riding with the 18.15 group. But no problem - we will get it organized. have a lekker weekend. Just a reminder for those of you who got the free service vouchers. Those vouchers is only valid till the end of June. Do your bookings immediately.