Do you want to buy the cycling jersey that you like team?

Guest jacob1980

Guest jacob1980

We provide various teams of cycling jersey,Quality is good and the price is cheap.

If you are interested, you can visit my online shop - cycling-jersey.net.

We provide various teams of cycling jersey,Quality is good and the price is cheap.

If you are interested, you can visit my online shop - cycling-jersey.net.

Yes, I agree, howcome your prices are in dollars?

Yes, I agree, howcome your prices are in dollars?

I'm taking a wild guess here but maybe it's because it is a US based site !!

Because it is an internationally recognised currency and the site is not a SA site.

This is most probably a Chinese website - check out the grammar and prices. It is unlikely that anyone can sell a Mellow Johnny's shirt for $28, while the official site charges $110 (without it being a knock-off).

Has anyone ordered from these guys yet - looks like a good deal, regardless of (probably) being knock-offs.

Not sure if they are knock off's or not, but browsed their site last week and they have really cool kits for sale.

Just out of interest where are you guys based? Asking because wanting to work out if one needs to add import duties to what it will eventually cost

Just out of interest where are you guys based? Asking because wanting to work out if one needs to add import duties to what it will eventually cost

Mine was posted to me from China so i guess that's where they are to.....and Quinton i think that will answer your q to :)

i'v ordered a jersey.. pretty sure they are knock off's... cause all the different teams etc, are exact sizing and material... they knock off top brands too, like Pearl Izumi ( not only team gear ). I ordered last week, will keep you posted..