4 days left to enter Africycle

Christie

Supercycling has the closing date for on line entries as 9 August. If you click on the link, it says how many entries they already have. Still only 3.....

Is a bit steep.  Works out to about R675 per day, OUCH!!!!!   Worst is it excludes acc.  Would've been nice though...

ewep2007-08-06 00:59:49

It looks like a very very nice race, but for that kind of money the organizers should be expecting mostly sponsored riders.

We where contacted by the organisers, the vets race is only the last 4 days which costs R2000 per rider , meals incl. dont think that to bad.

It includes accomodation. Though you can upgrade to fancier accomodation.

Well I know about 7 people who take part just not booked through supercycling. So maybe get your facts straight?

its normal prices to other alike events offroad IMO. Though indeed quite some money as they all are.

TCG' date=' the accom is NOT included in the entry, as per the lik below:

SO I'm really looking at NOT doing it anymore!!
[/quote']

indeed I missed that 900bucks.

I am going for the upgrade we are coming over with 7 guys most of them ouw toppies though.

Grand dad won't be able to come as the doctor won't let him race because of his four fractures in neck and back. Though he's back on the albeight still suffering quite a bit.

Entries close 27 august.

the four day one sounds interesting but getting all my stuff transported from one location to the other whilst i am racing would be a problem. For this kind of race you need someone to take care of all the logistical matters for you. If it was starting and ending in the same place (and i am not saying it should) it would have been easier for me personally.

epoh2007-08-07 13:27:56