Fish Hoek Group Rides

MonsterMan

Hey Guys, we have a group that goes out every saturday morning at 8'o clock. We all meet at Circle Cycles in fish hoek and leave from there. Any one is welcome to join, any age any speed. Saturdays are our "FUN" rides so its nothing hard or fast, just a casual group that go out just to get on the bike and enjoy the company. OH and theres always coffee waiting in the shop when we done. Hope to see alot of you there.

Hey Guys, we have a group that goes out every saturday morning at 8'o clock. We all meet at Circle Cycles in fish hoek and leave from there. Any one is welcome to join, any age any speed. Saturdays are our "FUN" rides so its nothing hard or fast, just a casual group that go out just to get on the bike and enjoy the company. OH and theres always coffee waiting in the shop when we done. Hope to see alot of you there.

Road ride I assume?

Sounds good. I'll see if I can make it. I know I should ride from Rondebosch, but I think I might just bring the bike in the car. Tsk Tsk! What, approximately, is the usual route, distance or duration?

Do any of the circle cycle regulars ride during the week? I have a very flexible timeframe during the winter bar one or two shifts... can start rides from like 5h30am to 14h00pm. That would be a start time not duration. LOL.

Hey guys the route is always weather permiting so its hard to say what our normall distanceis thate do, but we normally do anything from like 50-100km but at a really social pace, so that its enjoyable for everyone. Hope to see alot of you there.

Wayne

hey firewolf, i also normally go out on a tuesday in the morning normally at 8 aswell so if you want to join you most welcome to, let me geus you really njoying that KHS, same as mine :D

• 3 months later...

if you can manage to get Quick7 to ride at a social pace then you have achieved something cause damm that dude is fast on a bike! :thumbup:

DC training gotta start soon? Ya shoulda done the 1 toner Quick7, you woulda liked it... freaking hot and rolling.

Hi Guys

I ride from Sun Valley, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and I keen to hook up with some guys for morning rides.

I normally ride through Simons Town towards Cape Point and Slang Kop and back to SunValley. If you are keen on joining me or I can hook up with some guys it would be great.

Dave

083 6110934

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys we do ride on sinday aswell and "Dave" you most welcome to join us on tuesday morning at circle cycles in Fish hoek at 7.