buycycle

Omlette

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I want to know is who are they really ? Local back up at those prices with R3500 shipping, kinda seems to me like all the agents importing from crc and then just garanteeing the stuff locally

What I want to know is who are they really ? Local back up at those prices with R3500 shipping, kinda seems to me like all the agents importing from crc and then just garanteeing the stuff locally

That's what i thought, got their news letter this morning. dont recall signing up, but think i might give them a try

That's what i thought, got their news letter this morning. dont recall signing up, but think i might give them a try

Also got their newsletter - mmm, how'd they get out addresses? :unsure:

Me and all my cycle mates also got their newsletter via email this morning.

Really pisses me off when my personal info gets sold off :(

Also got a newsletter this morning, somebody must have given out our details - ASS!!!!

Also got the said newsletter, was recommended I 'like' them as a page on Facebook. Now I get duplicate newsletters!!!

Also got the newsletter and have nothing to do with CSA....

So the Hub gave out our e-mail addresses?

It was MTN Cycling that supplied them with our E-Mail addresses. I tracked it because I use aliases for all internet communications. So I recieved the mail sent to mtncycling@mydomain.bla. That is the mail address I used for registring for the OFM Classic. I explicitly make sure I check the option NOT TO forward my details so according to the new consumer act we do have a case against them.

So the Hub gave out our e-mail addresses?

At first glance I also thought so, BUT I received the newsletter on my work address...

And thehubsa only knows my personal address... The plot thickens...

The only cycle related stuff I get on my work address is - drum roll - Nissan MTB event reminders! :blink:

Come Mr Pienaar, fess-up!

Are you or are you not involved in the soliciting of young bicycle frames!?! :P