buycycle

Omlette

No its not. Spammers know they are breaking the law and view an unsubscribe as a confirmed email address that they can add to their priority spam list for future spams.

Not all spammers are axe murdering fiends, some of them are just crap marketers. These guys are hardly professional spammers with a room full of servers firing off gigabytes of inbox poo every second. Maybe this thread will teach them that it's poor form to buy lists and send unsolicited mail. Their customer service on the other hand does seem to be pretty spot on.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really that cheap...and quite limited on products.

For example :

http://www.buycycle.co.za/buygear/helmets/bell/bell-bellistic-helmet-bell.html

R950 an then you still have to pay shipping.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=30295

R676 + R281(shipping fee) = R957 (and that's only if you don't buy enough stuff to get free shipping)

Interesting as well to note how buycycle use the same images for it's products as CRC use.....

It doesn't take too much detective work..................

Who is behind the Nissan Series - Fritz & Wessel

Who is behind BuyCycle - Hennie & Wessel

Ergo, guess where Buycycle got the email addresses

biggrin.gif

What a bunch of anal c@nts have we got on this site lately !! If you don't like the e-mail tell them so and then go and wet yourself so your mummy can dry you . Get a life you bunch of twits !

At first glance I also thought so, BUT I received the newsletter on my work address...

And thehubsa only knows my personal address... The plot thickens...

The only cycle related stuff I get on my work address is - drum roll - Nissan MTB event reminders! :blink:

Come Mr Pienaar, fess-up!

Are you or are you not involved in the soliciting of young bicycle frames!?! :P

I replied to the email to say I will not buy from a website that I know nothing about-especially one that has no contact names or telephone number. I received a reply from someone we know to say that contact names and telephone numbers have been added.

What a bunch of anal c@nts have we got on this site lately !! If you don't like the e-mail tell them so and then go and wet yourself so your mummy can dry you . Get a life you bunch of twits !

post-858-057843700 1277471060.gif

And it was not even that difficult . I did the same and also got the info I needed . But we did it wrong , first go and shoot your mouth of on a public forum before you go and find out what is going on . Typical .

And it was not even that difficult . I did the same and also got the info I needed . But we did it wrong , first go and shoot your mouth of on a public forum before you go and find out what is going on . Typical .

Aaah, I missed you guys!!

What are you doing Gatiepie?

Are you an American?

Has receiving this piece of mail harmed your person in any way?

Then you need not refer to the new consumer act.

Us Windhoek drinking South Africans don't sue new small businesses.

Always keep it real,

and remember... I'm watching you <_<

I like. Thats very sharp 10/10 :lol:

Not really that cheap...and quite limited on products.

For example :

http://www.buycycle.co.za/buygear/helmets/bell/bell-bellistic-helmet-bell.html

R950 an then you still have to pay shipping.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=30295

R676 + R281(shipping fee) = R957 (and that's only if you don't buy enough stuff to get free shipping)

Interesting as well to note how buycycle use the same images for it's products as CRC use.....

Might want to add some VAT to that calc...

Guest Big H

Would really be interesting if FPC becomes the CRC agent in RSA. I wunder if Dirty Rider, that supports his cronies FPC to the death, will buy from Buycycle. Do not think so becuase I do not think he knows how a credit card workx!!!!!!!!!

I'm amazed at the time people have to go on about "spam" email, while SA is being raped & killed! How about thinking about the people that are employed by Cycling related companies. SA has a current un-employment figure of 34%, and that's not only black people. Have a great day!

Let's see, Chainreaction has been going for 25 years. So wouldn't it be easier to "copy" the receipt in SA. So things have been taken from that site ?? Hey, it's LOCAL...Proudly SA!

I'm amazed at the time people have to go on about "spam" email, while SA is being raped & killed! How about thinking about the people that are employed by Cycling related companies. SA has a current un-employment figure of 34%, and that's not only black people. Have a great day!

Please post your email address so I can forward you all the spam I get. It’s funny how South Africans want exceptions for everything because we're poor and disadvantaged (when it suits us). Why don't you do the African thing and start a union demanding the right to spam because you're not intelligent enough to market your business properly.

Chris Willemse is doing just fine and he doesn't have to cheapen his reputation by spamming. In fact I’m tired of hearing about the poor cycling business in South Africa because there is a new business model available for everyone to copy. Its right there in front of everyone’s faces and if they're not smart enough to adapt then they must join the unemployment line.